Friday, May 23, 2014

Do you know the DANGERS of using Sanitary Napkins? Solutions and Alternatives

Ever since I became a distributor at Longrich Bioscience, I became more aware of things about women that I didn't care about at all but should. I used to think that it's just weird for a guy to know about stuff like sanitary napkins, menstrual cycle, dysmenorrhea and the like.

When the presenter started doing his introduction and demo of the product, I found myself in curiosity. Why should a guy do the demo? I asked myself. Then he gave me the answer and said "Do you believe that Men and Women are connected to each other no matter what they do?" He continued "Everyone has a mother, you might have a sister, wife, niece, girlfriends, daughters etc...Don't you care for them? If you do, then you can at least SHARE what you have learned here." So that's when it hit me that this makes a lot of sense.

The truth is majority of women haven't seen the raw materials of their sanitary napkins. They just use it out of necessity. Of course I cannot give out brand names as examples. I don't want to be sued because of a blog but here are some of the chemical components we found out that are harmful to women's health like; recycled paper, bleach, silica gel. Their packaging itself is not sealed thus easy to contaminate with bacteria. For all the readers that I've touched with this topic, I encourage you to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFNhdsRMGSs

Prevention is always better than the cure as we say here in Longrich. Good news is that this has become an advocacy of mine as well as a source of income. I always tell myself, "It's better to make money while helping others first!" Doesn't matter where you are. We are an international company and if you need it and want it, I'm here for you..

Email add: jcuets.longrich@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment